$50/$45 ArtsQuest Members
The Artist Collective is designed to celebrate and support the creative community by providing networking, professional development and career opportunities for visual artists.
- Networking events for visual artists and collectors
- Professional Development & Art Appreciation Workshops
- Teaching Artist Opportunities for education and outreach programs
- Artwork Commission Opportunities
- Discounts for special Artist Collective classes and workshops
- Special First Friday events and access to Banana Factory Resident Artists
- Annual juried Visual Artist Collective Exhibition
- Additional juried exhibitions and competitions including ArtPOP Billboard Competition, InVision PA Photographer’s & College Exhibitions, Musikfest Sculpture Garden and more
- Listing on Banana Factory website with image, bio and link to personal web page
- Access to open studio hours
- Artist mentorship programs for emerging artists
1st Annual Artist Collective Juried Exhibition
ArtsQuest kicks off the 2017 exhibition season with Compendium, a juried exhibition to bring awareness to the Banana Factory’s newest program, The Visual Artist Collective. This new collective, located in the thriving artistic community of the Lehigh Valley, is designed to help foster creative networking, professional development, and career opportunities for visual artists. Compendium asks interested artists to share their work with us and their fellow artists to begin building a network of diverse, multi-disciplinary creative individuals.
The exhibit will be juried by the Visual Arts Team at the Banana Factory: Stacie Brennan, Hillary Harper, and Nicole Gencarelli, as well as the Gallery Committee, made up of Ricardo Viera, Jeffrey Ludwig-Dicus, Nicki Stager, David Sestak and Ian Summers.