November 2-4, 2018
Join us for three days of exciting opportunities to celebrate photography and image-based art through interactive presentations, workshops and exhibitions. The goal of InVision and its complimentary year-long programming is to make photography more accessible while offering an interactive and informative platform for photographers and artists at all levels of their career.
This dynamic festival leverages the unique attractions, history and landscape of the surrounding region and celebrates its diverse artistic and cultural community. InVision offers professional development, networking and hands-on workshops for photographers, image-based artists, creative entrepreneurs, makers and DIYers, and establishes a venue for information sharing among the creative community.
Interested in being an InVision Photo Month Partner? Click here to submit your listing.
For more information and to get involved contact Stacie Brennan, Senior Director Visual Arts.
Past Presenters include
- Sam Abell (National Geographic)
- Olivia Bee (Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, New York Times)
- Larry Fink (Vanity Fair, GQ, The New Yorker)
- Carol Guzy (Washington Post & Four-Time Pulitzer Prize Winner)
- Larry C. Price (Two-time Pulitzer Prize Winner)
- Joe McNally (LIFE, ‘Faces of Ground Zero’)
- Chase Jarvis (CreativeLive)
- George Kalinksy (Madison Square Garden)
- Nick Nichols (National Geographic)
- Eugene Richards (National Geographic)
- Kathy Ryan (New York Times Magazine Photo Editor)
- Rick Smolan (A Day in the Life)