2016 Olympus InVision Photo Festival November 4-6, 2016Buy Tickets
The Olympus InVision Photo Festival is a premier photo festival with broad appeal to amateur and professional photographers. Designed to foster excitement and dialogue between a diverse group of participants, the festival provides intimate access to world-class photographers and their work through innovative workshops, classes and presentations. InVision leverages the unique attractions, history and landscape of the surrounding region and celebrates its diverse artistic and cultural community.
Buy a Weekend Pass
Buy a Saturday Pass
See below for program info and check back for updates!
- InVision Community Photo Pin-Up – Bring your best printed photographs and pin them up on Saturday, Nov. 5. The top three prints will win prizes.
- #InVision2016 Instagram Contest – From Oct. 24-Nov. 5, community members are encouraged to hashtag their favorite photos #InVision2016, @bananafactory_pa, and @GetOlympus for a chance to win a brand new Olympus PEN E-PL7 camera.
- College Photography Contest – featuring $1,500 for first prize and $1000 for second prize
- PA Photographer’s Competition – featuring cash prizes and opportunity for top 3 works acquired by Allentown Art Museum, Michener Art Museum and Lehigh University Art Galleries’ for their permanent collections
- Morning Call Scholastic Digital Photography Contest
- NEW! Olympus InVision 48 Hour Film Challenge
Olympus Visionaries and
Olympus will be providing camera check/cleaning services, lens and gear Test Drive and product/equipment display, including
the new OM-D E-M1 Mark II! REGISTER WITH FOR CAMERA CLEANING IN ADVANCE OF INVISION HERE:
Past Presenters include
- Rick Smolan (A Day in the Life)
- Larry C. Price (Two-time Pulitzer Prize Winner)
- Joe McNally (LIFE, ‘Faces of Ground Zero’)
- Larry Fink (Vanity Fair, GQ, The New Yorker)
- Sam Abell (National Geographic)
- Kathy Ryan (New York Times Magazine Photo Editor)
- Nick Nichols (National Geographic)
- Olivia Bee (Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, New York Times)
- Chase Jarvis (CreativeLive)
- Eugene Richards (National Geographic)
InVision Photo Month
Nov. 1-30, 2016
InVision is proud to present the 7th-annual Lehigh Valley Photo Month featuring exhibits and workshops by more than 20 different venues throughout the region.
Interested in being an InVision Photo Month Partner? Click here to submit your listing.
For more information and to get involved contact Stacie Brennan, Senior Director Visual Arts at email@example.com.