November 1-3, 2019
This dynamic festival leverages the unique attractions, history and landscape of the surrounding region and celebrates its diverse artistic and cultural community. InVision offers professional development, networking and hands-on workshops for photographers, image-based artists, creative entrepreneurs, makers and DIYersand establishes a venue for information sharing among the creative community.
Interested in being an InVision Photo Month Partner? Click here to submit your listing.
For more information and to get involved contact Stacie Brennan, Senior Director Visual Arts.
Past Presenters include
- Sam Abell (National Geographic)
- Olivia Bee (Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, New York Times)
- Larry Fink (Vanity Fair, GQ, The New Yorker)
- Carol Guzy (Washington Post & Four-Time Pulitzer Prize Winner)
- Larry C. Price (Two-time Pulitzer Prize Winner)
- Joe McNally (LIFE, ‘Faces of Ground Zero’)
- Chase Jarvis (CreativeLive)
- George Kalinksy (Madison Square Garden)
- Nick Nichols (National Geographic)
- Eugene Richards (National Geographic)
- Kathy Ryan (New York Times Magazine Photo Editor)
- Rick Smolan (A Day in the Life)