November 1-24, 2019
This festival is a month-long celebration each November showcasing all things photography as well as photo-based arts, with presentations from renowned artists, workshops, demonstrations, exhibitions, photo walks and panel discussions. Over the course of the month, InVision offers professional development, networking and hands-on workshops not only for photographers, but also for image-based artists, creative entrepreneurs, makers and DIYers, and establishes a venue for sharing information among the creative community. The Lehigh Valley and surrounding regions have a diverse artistic and cultural community, and InVision leverages our unique attractions, history and landscapes.
PHOTOGRAPHY & PHOTO-BASED
- #InVision2019 Instagram Contest – From Sept. 6-Nov. 3, community members are encouraged to hashtag their favorite photos #InVision2019, @danscameracity and @bananafactory_pa for a chance to win. The images will be shown during the InVision Happy Hour & Art Swap on Saturday Nov. 9, where a winner will be selected and announced.
- 9th Annual InVision Juried Photo-Based Art Exhibition – featuring cash prizes
- InVision College Competition
- Morning Call Scholastic Digital Photography Contest Winners Announced
Interested in being an InVision Photo Month Partner? Click here to submit your listing.
For more information and to get involved contact Stacie Brennan, Senior Director Visual Arts.
Past Presenters include
- Sam Abell (National Geographic)
- Olivia Bee (Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, New York Times)
- Larry Fink (Vanity Fair, GQ, The New Yorker)
- Carol Guzy (Washington Post & Four-Time Pulitzer Prize Winner)
- Larry C. Price (Two-time Pulitzer Prize Winner)
- Joe McNally (LIFE, ‘Faces of Ground Zero’)
- Chase Jarvis (CreativeLive)
- George Kalinksy (Madison Square Garden)
- Nick Nichols (National Geographic)
- Eugene Richards (National Geographic)
- Kathy Ryan (New York Times Magazine Photo Editor)
- Rick Smolan (A Day in the Life)