On the first Friday of every month, South Bethlehem comes alive for a community celebration. Local merchants, restaurants and galleries open their doors to celebrate our awesome community. Our First Friday activities are headquartered at the Banana Factory Arts Center – The fun kicks off at 6pm each month and wraps up around 9pm.
- Learn more about the Banana Factory
- Check out our Banana Factory Resident Artists
- View the art classes we offer at the Banana Factory and the ArtsQuest Center
Interested in having a presence at First Fridays in the Banana Factory Arts Center? Please fill out the application below! Applications are reviewed on a quarterly basis, and applicants will be notified via phone or email if they have been accepted.
June 1, 2018 · Happenings
- FREE Craft Activity – Dragons vs Unicorns Craft with Teaching Artist Natalie Hartman, 6PM-9PM, Visual Arts Classroom
Participants are invited to make their own creative and unique dragon or unicorn mask, vote on who would win, take pictures modeling their creation in front of our photo backdrop!
- Artist Demonstrations by Star Wheel Printers throughout the First & Second Floor
- Hot Glass Demonstration – 7:00 pm, 1st Floor, Hot Glass Studio
- Live Music on the Patio with Lehigh Valley Underground, Matt Dellecker, 6:30PM-9PM
- Contemporary Renaissance Women (Opening night!) – Crayola Gallery
- Dan Mugrauer: Blood Moon – Banko Gallery
- Star Wheel Printers – Hallway to the Arts
- Featured Resident Artists from the Banana Factory Arts Center: Douglas Wiltraut and Melissa Perhamus