On the first Friday of every month, South Bethlehem comes alive for a community celebration. Local merchants, restaurants and galleries open their doors to celebrate our awesome community. Our First Friday activities are headquartered at the Banana Factory Arts Center – The fun kicks off at 6pm each month and wraps up around 9pm.
- Learn more about the Banana Factory
- Check out our Banana Factory Resident Artists
- View the art classes we offer at the Banana Factory and the ArtsQuest Center
Interested in having a presence at First Fridays in the Banana Factory Arts Center? Please fill out the application below! Applications are reviewed on a quarterly basis, and applicants will be notified via phone or email if they have been accepted.
March 3, 2017 · Happenings
This event is FREE for everyone, family friendly and full of creative activities!
- Artist Talk from Emily Orzech – 7pm in the Banko Gallery
- Robert Walch – Exhibition Opening, Banko Gallery
- Emily Orzech – Exhibition Opening, Hallway to the Arts
- Banana Factory Artists’ yArt Sale – Resident Artist Studios, 2nd & 3rd Floor
- Glass Blowing Demonstration – 7pm in the Hot Glass Studio
- Eastern PA Girl Scout Troop #8837 Selling Girl Scout Cookies – Crayola Gallery
- FREE Craft Activity: Mardi Gras Masks with Teaching Artist Natalie Hartman
- Compendium Juried Exhibition – Crayola Gallery
- Panoramas: Views From High Places, photographs by Robert Walch – Banko Gallery
- Public / Private: Emily Orzech – Hallway to the Arts
Throughout the Building…….
Visit all the Resident Artist studios and meet the individuals creating the incredible work on display throughout the Banana Factory.
Additional public parking is available across the street from the Banana Factory at the Riverport Garage.
First Friday is sponsored by: