On the first Friday of every month, South Bethlehem comes alive for a community celebration. Local merchants, restaurants and galleries open their doors to celebrate our awesome community. Our First Friday activities are headquartered at the Banana Factory Arts Center – The fun kicks off at 6pm each month and wraps up around 9pm.
- Learn more about the Banana Factory
- Check out our Banana Factory Resident Artists
- View the art classes we offer at the Banana Factory and the ArtsQuest Center
Interested in having a presence at First Fridays in the Banana Factory Arts Center? Please fill out the application below! Applications are reviewed on a quarterly basis, and applicants will be notified via phone or email if they have been accepted.
June 2, 2017 · Happenings
This event is FREE for everyone, family friendly and full of creative activities!
- Resident Artist Virginia Abbott will be demoing relief clay sculpture in her studio (Studio 337)
- Resident Artist Kevin Haaf will be holding a demo in the Jewelry Studio (Studio 352) at 7:30PM
- Monster vs Robots Event – Related craft and activities will take place throughout the building, including a special Monster vs Robots themed scavenger hunt!
- Featured Resident Artists: Doug Wiltraut (Studio 248) and Melissa Perhamus (Studio 218)
Throughout the Building…….
Visit all the Resident Artist studios and meet the individuals creating the incredible work on display throughout the Banana Factory.
Additional public parking is available across the street from the Banana Factory at the Riverport Garage.